Online Vendor Application ~ no online payment ~ for February 4th, 2017 Seedy Event
The following steps are for your application via the online form, with no online payment included. Payment is to be mailed, or paid offline in some other manner.
- Answer all mandatory questions on the following form.
- Ensure that the information you enter is correct.
- Take note of the number of space(s) and table(s) you selected in the form, plus the related fee.
- Click the SUBMIT button. (Your application is submitted to the vendor coordinator.)
- Mail your fee payment to this address:
QBSS Vendor Application, 748 Banwell Court, Qualicum Beach, BC V9K 1C2
(To assure that your payment is credited to the correct application, please include a note with the name, the business name, and the requested space/table(s) entered on the submitted form.)
The online Vendor Application form will be available Saturday, October 15th. Please check back then.
Within 48 hours of receiving your application and payment, we will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your application.
(Reminder: If your application is not accepted, your fee will be refunded)
After acceptance as a vendor…
- Please check in at the administration desk on arrival at the Civic Centre before setting up.
- If you are donating a door prize, please deliver it to the registration desk before 10 am.
- Some table skirting is available from the Civic Centre.
- Floor coverings are required if placing damp plants/pots on the floor.
- Once unloaded, please park at the far West end of the Civic Centre parking lot to allow for customer parking.
- Rain cover and tables for those with outdoor sites are the vendor’s responsibility.
Event basics: Saturday, February 4th, 2017. Vendor Setup: 8 am. Public admitted: 10 am – 3:30 pm. Event ends: 3:30 pm. Vendor clean-up 3:30 – 5:00pm. Location: Qualicum Beach Civic Centre, 747 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, V9K 1S7. 250-752-1992