Online Vendor Application with Online Payment ~ February 4th, 2017 Event
The following steps are for your application via the online form, and payment via PayPal (by credit card, or PayPal account).
- Ensure that the information you enter on the form is correct.
- Choose your space and table requirements on the form.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
You will be taken to a second page which confirms that your form is now submitted to the Vendor Coordinator.
- On this confirmation page, you will be presented with a “Buy Now” PayPal button.
- Press the PayPal button.
- Re-select the same space and table needs you selected in the application form.
- Press finish. You’ll be taken to the PayPal interface. Make choices according to your preferred payment method.
- Complete the transaction. The Vendor Coordinator will be notified of your purchase.
Within 48 hours of receiving your application and payment, we will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your application.
(Reminder: If your application is not accepted, your fee will be refunded)
The application form will available as of Saturday, October 15th. Please check back then.
After acceptance as a vendor…
- Please check in at the administration desk on arrival at the Civic Centre before setting up.
- If you are donating a door prize, please deliver it to the registration desk before 10 am.
- Some table skirting is available from the Civic Centre.
- Floor coverings are required if placing damp plants/pots on the floor.
- Once unloaded, please park at the far West end of the Civic Centre parking lot to allow for customer parking.
- Rain cover and tables for those with outdoor sites are the vendor’s responsibility.
Event basics: Saturday, February 4th, 2017. Vendor Setup: 8 am. Public admitted: 10 am – 3:30 pm. Event ends: 3:30 pm. Vendor clean-up 3:30 – 5:00pm. Location: Qualicum Beach Civic Centre, 747 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, V9K 1S7. 250-752-1992