Vendor Application ~ February 4th, 2017 Event
The following steps are for your submission via the download form (below instructions).
- Answer all mandatory questions on the form. (Please print or write as legibly as possible.)
- Ensure that the information you enter is correct, and then carry on.
- Your fee is the amount shown beside the space(s) and tables you selected in the form.
- Then postal mail your application and fee payment to the following address:
QBSS Vendor Application, 748 Banwell Court, Qualicum Beach, BC V9K 1C2
Download the form. (Click on the link below, or, right-click and choose “save”–be sure to note the location you use for saving files.)
*** The Mail-in Vendor Application form will be available Saturday, October 15th. Please check back then.
2017-Vendor Application Mail-in Form (Right now, this link is only displays the cover page.)
Within 48 hours of receiving your application and payment, we will send you an email acknowledging that we have received your application.
(Reminder: If your application is not accepted, your fee will be refunded)
After acceptance as a vendor…
- Please check in at the administration desk on arrival at the Civic Centre before setting up.
- If you are donating a door prize, please deliver it to the registration desk before 10 am.
- Some table skirting is available from the Civic Centre.
- Floor coverings are required if placing damp plants/pots on the floor.
- Once unloaded, please park at the far West end of the Civic Centre parking lot to allow for customer parking.
- Rain cover and tables for those with outdoor sites are the vendor’s responsibility.
Event basics: Saturday, February 4th, 2017. Vendor Setup: 8 am. Public admitted: 10 am – 3:30 pm. Event ends: 3:30 pm. Vendor clean-up 3:30 – 5:00pm. Location: Qualicum Beach Civic Centre, 747 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, V9K 1S7. 250-752-1992